Bonner Law: Experienced and Trusted
Get the answers you need when you’re faced with the legal repercussions of poor medical care. At Bonner Law, we can help you determine how to move forward and advocate for your rights after an injury or medical malpractice claim.
Representing The Injured In Malpractice And Personal Injury Cases Throughout South Florida
Insightful. Efficient. Outstanding.
The medical world can seem impenetrable, even in the best of circumstances. If something goes wrong, the medical terminology and legal dilemmas can wholly overwhelm you. At Bonner Law, we take a personalized approach to legal guidance to give you an experience larger firms can’t provide. We can help you every step of the way throughout your recovery and the legal claims process.
We offer a wide range of benefits, including:
- In-depth experience with the law: Mr. Bonner has spent over 30 years practicing personal injury and medical malpractice law. His current successes are built on his prior cases and successes.
- Knowledge of the medical field: As a former defense attorney representing medical providers, Mr. Bonner understands both nuanced public health policies, standards of care and appropriate medical practice.
- Timely and effective representation: Mr. Bonner identifies your full range of legal options and helps find the best option for you.
- He can help you evaluate the benefits of particular paths to recourse and maximize your settlement outcomes.
We understand that you need to trust your attorney. At Bonner Law, we’re proud to offer attentive, one-on-one service to every client. You will be able to speak directly with your attorney when you need them and your concerns will never be dismissed. As a small firm, we’re able to fine-tune our legal strategy to meet your goals and adapt them if your situation changes.
Our Services Are Extensive
As an experienced medical malpractice and personal injury attorney, Mr. Bonner provides a wide range of services and solutions. His prior cases include:
- Representing injured parties after motor vehicle accidents, including trucking and multicar accidents
- Maximizing settlements for victims of medical negligence and misdiagnosis
- Obtaining life-time care for children suffering from birth injuries like cerebral palsy and brain damage
If you seek help with an injury caused by someone else’s negligence, reckless behavior or malice, come to our office. Bonner Law offers top-tier legal services with compassion in a comfortable environment.